General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
Accounting for legal and compliance issues is necessary for businesses of all sizes and in all industries. Given how devastating the damages and losses from lawsuits may be, all companies can find value and comfort in knowing they have adequate general liability insurance.
For those in the Sumter and Summerton areas, Dixon Blackwood Insurance Agency is prepared to use its 31 years of knowledge and experience to help you and your business acquire the right general liability coverage to suit your needs.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
General liability coverage is an excellent way to cover potential issues that could affect your company. Most policies will provide protection and financial aid for the following expenses:
- Restitution for injuries and emotional distress suffered by someone on your premises or caused by your products or services
- Costs for property damage claims made against your company
- Administrative costs or legal fees accrued while responding to a lawsuit
- Damages to your landlord’s property
- Restitution for personal and advertising injury arising from various offenses, such as libel, slander, false arrest and copyright infringement
Who Needs General Liability Insurance?
Any business is vulnerable to potential losses protected by generally liability insurance. But companies with operations that include the following should consider acquiring a policy:
- Welcoming customers, vendors, partners or members of the public to your premises
- Transporting or handling another party’s goods or conducting work on someone else’s property
- Using social media or conducting marketing and advertising campaigns
Get the Right Policy
The safety net provided by general liability insurance can be the difference between a lawsuit being manageable or inflicting irreparable damages on your business. By having a single policy, your company can be protected from many different threats.
Contact the agents at Dixon Blackwood Insurance Agency today.
Together, we can find the perfect policy to protect your business’s finances and future.