Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
When you consider investing in motorcycling as a new hobby, it’s essential to review your insurance policies to ensure your recent or upcoming purchases are covered.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Motorcycle insurance typically offers the following types of coverages:
- Liability insurance may help cover bodily injury and property damage that you may cause to other people in an accident.
- Collision insurance may help cover damage to your motorcycle if you are involved in a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive coverage may help pay for damages caused by an event other than a collision, such as a fire, theft or vandalism.
- Coverage for customized parts may help cover optional accessories on a motorcycle, such as chrome parts, custom paint work, trailers or sidecars.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help pay for damages to you, your passengers and/or your property caused by another driver if they are not adequately insured.
Is Motorcycle Insurance Legally Required?
Each state has different specific requirements when it comes to motorcycle insurance. South Carolina requires all motorcyclists to carry insurance with certain minimum coverage limits for liability coverage and uninsured motorist coverage. It’s important to speak with a local insurance provider to determine what coverages are legally required for your specific location.
How Much Is Motorcycle Insurance?
The cost of a motorcycle insurance premium varies based on several factors, such as:
- The type and style of the bike
- The age of the motorcycle
Motorcycle Insurance Quote in Sumter and Summerton, SC
If you are interested in learning more about motorcycle insurance, contact Dixon Blackwood. We’ve served clients around Sumter and Summerton, South Carolina, since 1991. You can count on our team to help you get the insurance policies you need to protect yourself and your most valuable assets.