Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homes are places of comfort and one of the most significant investments you’ll likely make. Accidents such as weather damage or a house fire tend to be unforeseen and can occur at any given time. Acquiring an insurance policy for your home can be a great way to prevent hefty out-of-pocket costs if an accident occurs.
Understanding Home Insurance
Insurance policies for homes are a contractual agreement between the insured and the insurance company. Whether it’s for a mobile home or a traditional home, your insurer will assist you in covering accident expenses in exchange for an insurance premium. Commonly, you’ll pay a deductible for a claim, which is a designated out-of-pocket cost you’ll cover until your insurer steps in to cover the remaining expenses.
For more information on home insurance policies in Sumter, be sure to reach out to Dixon Blackwood Insurance Agency, Inc.
What Is Covered by Home Insurance?
Home insurance policies can vary from homeowner to homeowner. A typical homeowners insurance policy might include the following coverages:
- Dwelling coverage helps cover repairing or rebuilding damage to the house’s structure.
- Other structures coverage assists in covering other buildings on the property, such as a garage or gazebo.
- Liability coverage helps cover injury or damage to others and/or their property if the policyholder is held responsible.
- Contents or personal property coverage helps cover clothes, furniture, electronics and other items in the home if they’re damaged or lost due to a covered cause.
- Loss of use coverage assists with living expenses in the event of a covered loss, such as temporary housing after a house fire.
It’s important to note that your home insurance policy may not be limited to the above coverages. Contact our agency to learn more about your coverage options today.
If you live near Sumter, Manning, Camden or Florence, South Carolina, we can assist you. Our agents at Dixon Blackwood Insurance Agency, Inc., are determined to help you learn about insurance policies for homes so you can make the right decision on a policy for your dwelling.
Contact us today at 803-494-8880
to learn more.